5/4/09

NOT ME MONDAY


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not make mean comments about the things people were wearing at the concert ,especially not the lady in the flo yellow dress and her cowboy boots , nope not me!

I most certainly did not drink a whole 44 ounce drink last night on the hour long ride to the kenny chesney concert and almost most certainly almost did not wet my pants on the way.. And most certainly would not ever have to relieve myself in the back seat of my sisters tahoe in a dairy queen cup because we were stuck in concert traffic, I most certainly did not do a disgusting thing like I am an adult and can control my bladder, not me no way....


I most certainly did not go to the Kenny Chesney concert Last night and have a blast, not me no way..

I did not let what other people say affect me in anyway today so far, nope not me, I did not cry at all today , nope not me...

I did not attempt to make the tea and forget all about it today, nope not me, I would never allow that to happen or every get distracted by cable issues and such nope not me...

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure you did NOT do that in my car.. You are an adult and would so not hop to the 3rd roll to pee!! Especially with my 12 year old in the car... She would have thought that was so gross!! LOL!! And I would never make fun of that lady either.. Poor lady more than likely did not own a mirror!

    ReplyDelete