8/6/09

it's been a while.....


Ashy Partyin like a rockstar at ny Dad's 60th party back in June....
so plum crazy life has been... busy as a bee i have stayed..transferred stores and boy has that been a huge challenge ,more work and anxiety than i think i have felt in my whole entire life. I have a few new employees there which has also been a challenge , I seem to typically stay on my phone more than before which I hate chatting on the phone..most people who know me know I am a texter!! Had jury duty last week ,but of coarse did not get picked my opinion on the state of Texas and dwi's you know way to strong for the states side , the other side though would of loved to have me I am sure..in any case ..I really have faced a few challenges with life lately and have decided the people who bring the drama will no longer be a part of my life, the victims in life the ones that the when the truth is spoken gets defensive.. they will go..I will not tolerate or be threatened by these people anymore. I am so over aggressive, inmature souls..It's kind of like this when the truth hurts maybe you should reevaluate you not call me wrong. anyway my neice turned 8 yesterday and I am so excited about going to her party saturday and maybe getting to hang out with my sister for a bit haven' t really seen her since she came home from Africa , It's a bowling party so much fun I am really really excited..

No comments:

Post a Comment