6/9/09

This week I turn 30... wow,.,,.



so last week was an avid blur.. i worked 67 hours and was completely exhausted . and apparently it was all just for a pay check because the company I work for doesn't appreciate someones hard work and dedication only how much money you make for them .... As you can tell I am so not happy with the way tings are going at my job at all...not thinking that tanning in crummy level one beds for free is worth $8 an hour ... maybe paying for a membership and staying home with my child was much more fun...hmm. .. maybe if i could just earn spending money some other way..

so i finally had a day off..so we loaded up and went down to Galveston to see My Maw Maw,George, Aunt Barbara & Neva.. i have not been there since Ike destroyed much of the island, things look much better than those horrible sights on tv.. but i have to admit the looks of things are still sad and millions of pieces of glass shine like diamonds when the sun sets.. just leftovers of peoples little lives... a house with the outer wall blown off sheets still on the bed,mirror still on the wall..sad...anyway it was a nice day, spent time down at the beach and George fixed hot dogs and hamburgers for us to eat which was nice..

Monday I worked again....

Today- Met my family at Cracker Barrell for my Bday Lunch,it was nice .. I ate my usual chicken and dumplings, apple sauce and baby carrots, it is so delicious makes my mouth water just thinking about it....
I recieved alot of nice things so far for my bday old navy gift cards which i love, i bought 2 beautifully colored shirts with them.. going back to get the matching flip flops with the rest lol.. dont have a clue why it slipped my mind while I was there today.....A green ipod shuffle which I am so excited about!!! a birds of paradise candle, a purse, a bracelet , my continuing education paid for and yes my nose pierced.. it's small and will continue to always be...My mil made me that great apron which i dearly love and today I was so honored to give my sister her's that I had her make her for her bday.. it made my day....all that and it's not even my real bday yet..I know I am truly blessed to have recieved all of these things...

Anyway well mosquitos are about to carry us off, so it's time to close for now... Goodnight all....

No comments:

Post a Comment