3/13/09

she's my world....




Last night my princess was playing around and dropped a whole bottle of opi nail polish on my living room floor and it shattered.. seafoam green polish streaked the floor.. ugh the smell was so strong ,but i was in my bedroom when it happened i heard the noise then i hear her say oh my daddy is not going to be happy and started crying, which really its not the biggest deal because we have concrete floor and it really in really didn't hurt anything but her feelings because she wanted her toe's that color.. but she was very tired as she had been awake since very early and no nap and had played quite hard throughout the day she passed out on the couch after we cleaned up the mess and she wolk up later because yes it's cold again in Texas and this weather change kicks our butts on allergies but she was coughing away.. so we ended up giving her cough medicine but she was so funny and took it like a big girl didn't even flinch, she asked me to make her a jelly sandwich with peanut butter which we had the talk again about grape jelly and how she loves it we cut the crust and she then ask's if could pull her hair up in front piggies so at midnight all this is happening but some how it didn't matter..I am sad she is not a baby anymore and I wont have that again.. She is going to pre-K next year and then on to her journey of school.. where did these 4 years go....

No comments:

Post a Comment