3/23/09

Not Me! Monday!




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

So with this last week being Spring Break and I wasn't sure if this week was the week to start this since there was so many things I certainly did not do last week with way to many kids and my other half home for 4 days straight!! lol.. so I decided I would just give the highlights of the things that did so not occur in my life.. Nope..Not Me!

I most certainly did not fail to check behind my vehicle and run smack into the trash cans..As I am always attentive to my surroundings .. so I would never do something like that ...Nope..Not Me!

I did not get aggravated with an 8 year old neighbor for bouncing a basketball for 45 minutes straight while I was trying to to take a nap..I love kids and would never do anything like that ...Nope..Not Me!

I did not cry for 2 hours straight after looking at the babies r us website and be angry at myself for having my tubes tide because everyone else told me that is what I needed to do.. I would never do anything like that I have enough kids and so don't need another one so i would most certainly never cry and be depressed over that..Nope..Not Me!

I so did not get my feelings hurt when my other half bought a weed eater . instead of me getting contacts or glasses that I so needed.. I would never get my feelings bunched over anything like that ...Nope..Not Me!

I would never be so irresponsible and drive all the way to a bank to deposit money without checking my purse for my wallet to make sure small hands had not removed it.. I so did not do that..

No comments:

Post a Comment