3/30/09

Me Monday!!!

I am so not doing not me monday this week as I really did have a pretty good week last week and hardly did think anything bad or say anything bad which is a new one for me but this trusting God and staying positive sure has made days easier and I honestly believe it is working! I have already 1/2 way had a prayer answered this morning by a phone call i received! which I will share pending the outcome! Just all I can say is the Lord works in mysterious ways and may offer you things that you want or not as he see's fit and I asked and have somewhat received and I praise him for this as it is not only what I asked for but better! so please pray it works out! anyway had to share a little and I want to ask any of you reading to please stop and say a prayer for baby Stellan.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment