3/26/09

Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding.Proverbs 3:5


So sitting here way to late blog hopping guess it's better than being out bar hopping but I ran across a few things and with all of today's daily dose of drama in my life, I am standing strong in my convictions and I am truly going to trust God to guide me through all of this and basically watch and learn in a since. I am truly obsessed now with building a stronger relationship with God and building a life and family based on the theory that "me and my house will serve the lord" and a positive life style. I was invited to a tea at my sisters church a few weeks ago and there was a lady there who had experienced some kind of terrible things in her life much more than I could ever fathom,but she showed this amazing commitment to the Lord and how she lives everyday trusting in the words of the Lord in Jeremiah 29:11. It some how inspired me well in a way it put something on my heart that I needed to think about a little more and I truly believe I am ready to take his hand and not do this alone in a spiritual since. I wasn't raised in a religious home always envied those who knew God,not realizing I could be good enough to be that way to. I truly don't know if I'll be one that bangs down the doors on sunday morning to grab a pew I am not saying that. I am simply saying that my feelings have changed and I have alot to be thankful for in many ways, there are many obstacles in my life right now that I truly believe unless I trust in him I may just go plum crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment