2/22/09

Make-up Must haves!






Okay so as far back as I remember I have a wild fascination with eyeshadow and make up of all kinds! I have been on a mission over the years to find the just right potions and mixes to make a fab face and believe me there has been alot of wasted money on not so great items that made it straight into the trash, but I have to admit I have been fairly happy with my finds lately and wanted to share them with my fellow make up junkies!! so here we go!!

image # 1 is Lorac Natural performance makeup.. I completely love it , covers well and stays on exceptionally well. especially in Texas humidity!

image # 2 is the face fakebake it is a self tanning bronzer i add just a bit in with my foundation to add a sunkissed look to my face!

image # 3 is urban decay 24/7 eyeliner .. glides on well and comes in many many colors which I do own my fair share of the colors but my daily staple is called zero its black and is the best eyeliner I have found thus far!!

image #4 Burts bee's lip wax- I am a chap stick junkie always have it in my pocket and apply constantly, this provides the best moisture and has a soothing cool to it! I am addicted and highly persuade you to join me its the best stuff!!

Image # 5 Amazing Cosmetics concealer- I very dark circles under my eyes and have tried everything under the sun to cover them and this is the best stuff I have found! stays on well and covers wonderfulLY!! The one tip I have to mention on this is invest in a small fan apply and allow to set before going on in your makeup process it will last longer and may sound crazy but it works. I bought a small fan at our local walmart for I want to say $8 and i love the thing!!!

All of the above listed items can be purchase at the Ulta retail chain , one tip for ulta shopping sign up for there little program and you can earn free stuff.. we all love the free stuff!!








No comments:

Post a Comment