2/23/09

I cross my ♥..

So back in 2008 I came across the very best lady in the world and she makes the finest home made goods I have purchased thus far and I certainly could not keep my big mouth closed about it!! her name is brandy and she is as sweet as sugar and not to mention has the most creative crafty buzz to her , I have to admit something I wish I had!! (winks!) she owns a business based out of the Dallas/Ft Worth area & you can find many photos on her site www.myspace.com/junkbyreese .Here are some photos of the crosses that I have purchased from her but to see the extent of her work you must check out her site, It is truly breath taking & have to admit these get my personal award as the best gifts you could possibly give and to help save home made all in one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment